Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 Down 1 to go..........


Darren started his last and final year of Law school today. Yeah!!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Two years ago we moved to a new place to meet new friends and start a new chapter. We are now getting closer to the end of this chapter. (school) Which I thought I would never see. And I am not the one doing all of the work. I am so proud of my husband. He works so hard so he will be able to provide for us. This has been a rewarding, challenging journey we have gone through. One more year! Lets enjoy this. I might be a little sad when it's all over with. Maybe not!!!

8 comments:

Evan said...

Hopefully this is the "easy" year. Good luck to you both!

Jodie said...

That's a congrats to you as much as it is to Darren. You may not be doing all the work...technically...but it still takes a toll on you as well! :) I can't believe it's already been two years since you moved?! That's crazy. Time flies...

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo! Cute picture of you 2.

patty said...

I am so proud of D also. You both have come a long way. Darren has worked so hard, and you have been a great support to him. May you have many blessings come your way.Love ya both

Erin Bradley said...

Way to go to the both of you! It was fun playing last week:)

Ashley and Ezra said...

Wow, time does fly! I cant believe you guys are on the home stretch! We need you back in Utah (your true home) but as long as you will one day return, I guess you can finish school, start working out of state, but please come home one day!!!

Ashley Blackburn said...

Tell Darren I'm so proud of him. And tell him I think he's awesome. Also, move back to Utah. None of our friends will plan anything without you here Lace! You're a integral part of our success!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you guys are already on your last year! But congrats to both of you for surviving! :)