Sunday, October 25, 2009

HaLlOwEeN!


I love Halloween! I may not dress up every year or always have a Halloween bash to go to but I love everything about it. I love the smells, the decorations, the pumpkins, the endless details you can add to a party and don't forget the trick or treating! I love it! Since I don't have any kids running around to make cupcakes for I made some last week for Darren's softball team. Yes, 27-35 year old's! They loved them. One day when I actually have kids running around and a big enough home to fit you all in, you all will be invited to a huge Halloween party! Hopefully sooner than later......

6 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

Cute, cute cupcakes. I'm sure all the grown men loved them!

2 more weeks until St. George. Wahoo!!!

Jodie said...

Impressed with the baking skills! Do you suppose I'll be invited to your Halloween bash? Oh, and hopefully you'll still live in Cali at the time...it'd make for a great excuse to leave the state of Utah for a bit! :)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I love Halloween too! So fun, miss u guys!

Ashley Blackburn said...

those look delicious. I would definitely come to your party Lace.

patty said...

You are way to cute!! I love you. Wish you were here.

Julie said...

Your so cute Lace. Can't wait to see you this weekend.