Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sick of being Sick.......
This last week I have been sick. I have been in pajamas on the couch, catching up on TV shows! It has been a busy last couple of weeks. We have been visiting these friends in San Francisco and then last weekend I spent a fun few days with girl friends in St. George. I guess from all of this traveling my body decided to get sick. I am getting better, but man, is a cough one of the most annoying things out there???? To all of those who have been sick or who are sick, I sympathizes. Since most of your husbands don't. But when they are sick it is the end of the world and we are suppose to drop everything to attend to their every need! Hope all is surviving the flu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm so sorry you are still sick. something hit me today as well...but i do have to say that Cort does a pretty good job taking care of me :) i'm such a baby. hope you start feeling better soon! xoxo
I feel for ya (especially because I'm probably the one that got you sick). I hope your better by the Twilight party!!
Did you get the pictures I sent of our girls trip? Wondering because your email sent something weird back.
I feel for you as I have been sick since the 2nd week of October, no joke 4 weeks with no voice, aches and pains, coughing, sneezing and everything else. Finally I am starting to feel better it has sucked though and I was getting discouraged as it had been so long that I forgot how great it was so feel healthy. Hope you are still feeling better.
Dude. I am sick now too thanks to Erin Bradley. I think she got us all sick!!!
I'm sorry you are sick. Being sick is the pits. Hope you get feeling better soon!!
I hope you are feeling better. It took me three weeks to get over whatever cold/flu I had in October. I wondered if it would ever go away. Get well soon :-)
Post a Comment