Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Sister is now married!!

I really am being such a slacker! My sister got married almost 3 weeks ago. It turned out great. We had a few miner set backs but everything went well. Typical last minute details caused some minor stress but the big day turned out beautiful! She was married at Market Street Grill up in Cottonwood. They had their ceremony out on the patio and a dinner for just the immediate family. They decided they didn't want a huge wedding and would rather have the money. This was truly my sisters wedding! She looked pretty and is very happy. We are excited to have Luke in the family! Congratulations you two! You two are truly perfect for each other!

My Mom and I did all of the flowers. That was quit the job! Maybe someday I will work in a flower shop!
Their wedding cakes! Lindsey wanted cheesecake and Luke wanted ding dongs!

No comments: