Thursday, September 17, 2009

September


Wow! Is September really half over? Has my last post really been from August? I saw a dear friends Mother today and she reminded me that I needed to do a new post. So I here I am!

I am actually in Utah this weekend for my sisters wedding. It should be a good day! It is going to be very small but I think it will be beautiful and exactly how she wanted it. Pictures to come soon! I promise since one of my last posts said I was going to add more and never did. I am being a blog slacker. We all have our days where there is just too much to write on.

A few thoughts on Fall. I love this time of year. Being in California we don't have Fall in these months. Fall tends to come in January. This time of year is truly a season I miss. I miss the crisp cool evenings, the changing of the leaves, and Fall always reminds of me when my hubby proposed. What a fun time of year. Yes, I may have already put out my Fall decorations and may bought some Halloween candy. I was very excited to come to Utah to see the colors. Too bad the leaves haven't fully changed yet. So for now I will enjoy the trees that have.

What is your favorite thing about Fall???

Pictures of the wedding to come. I promise!

5 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I SO MISS the Utah Fall too! It was my favorite time of year. I just love the cooler temps, and wearing sweaters that are cozy! and baking warm "fall smeeling" pumpkin and apple type things in my home. Im glad you are doing good, and Im jealous that you are in Utah right now!

CoLiE-O said...

fall is my favorite too! i love halloween!!! i missed the changing of the leaves and the cooler air so much when we lived in st. george, so i feel your pain!!

Anonymous said...

your blog is so cute!!!! I wish I lived in California!

Chantel Neilson said...

It was good to see you guys in St. George! We miss you! Hope to see you guys in November!
Chantel

Ashley and Ezra said...

Okay it's time for those pictures from the wedding! I cant believe your sister is married... we just keep getting older!