Thursday, December 10, 2009

Single???


Single?? I am sure you are wondering what the title of this post is all about. Well, yes I do feel single. I have been all by my lonesome (feel sorry for me) these past few weeks while my husband lives in the library. I have been thinking a lot while I have had a little bit of time on my hands. And as I have been pondering my thoughts I realized this will be the last Christmas that I will have a missing husband for half the month! Yeah........ Oh, how I can not wait! Even though he will be busy working I will be able to see him more. Once again, I know I am a very lucky girl to have a hard working, loyal husband. For all of you that have had someone close to you in school around this time of year, I applaud you! Can't wait for next week when we get to go home.

4 comments:

patty said...

This is a very cute post. Make sure Darren see's it.He will realize how much you love and appreciate him.(can't wait to see you guys)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Cute post, Lacy! Can't wait to see ya when you get in.

Anonymous said...

oh man, I know the feeling of being single with a husband in finals. I've hardly seen him for more than 15 minutes at a time for the past two weeks. The end is in sight! One more final to go! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! How's the single life? Haha. Believe me, I know how you feel! We are building in Bluffdale, and yes our little bulldog is gone AGAIN. So sad. Are you guys going to move back here once he is done with school?