Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! (kinda late)

I didn't want this weekend to pass me by without writing down a few things that I am thankful for. What a wonderful time to reflect on the things I am grateful for. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that works so hard to be able to support us and a family some day. I am grateful for my family who is always there for me. I am especially thankful for my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ who helps me get through everyday with a better meaning of life. Sometimes I don't always have the true meaning of Christmas with me, but with December just around the corner I am going to work on keeping it with me at all times. I bought an ornament this weekend with a great saying....... "The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in his Presence."

1 comment:

Ashley and Ezra said...

I agree... it's sometimes so hard to remember the true meaning of Christmas when we are constantly shopping at the mall, spending money... we need to remember that its not what presents we give or get, but Christmas is so much more! Lace, thanks so much for this great reminder! I love and miss you!