Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cafe Rio!!!


Darren and I took a little drive to Manhattan beach for the new Cafe Rio!!! We were giddy like little kids. We walked in the doors and it felt like home. Thank goodness we have a little taste of home in L.A. We had to stop at Costco and there was one right down the street, we hit the jackpot!! Another plus was the Costco wasn't even crowded. We have now started a new tradition. When we need to go to Costco we will make it an outing and drive a little father and eat at Cafe Rio!!!

5 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I know! So exciting to have a Cafe Rio in LA! Yeah!

Sherie said...

mmm..pork enchilada's with flour tortillas, mild sauce...mmm calling my name!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

So I just (this week) had my first experience with the pork enchilada's. Never had them, but I am totally hooked! I can't keep my prego body away from that place.. 3 days in a row. I'm a bit obsessed!

Colleen said...

I went to the one in Orange County last month and fell in love all over again. I'm so excited to check out the new one in Manhattan Beach!!

Melissa said...

Lace,

Mike and I went last Thursday! Loved it!!!