We can't wait to see this little guy tomorrow. Along with his parents and sisters! It should be a fun week with our visitors. We sure are excited!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Visitors are the best! Have fun!
And I love your headband in that picture. You have such pretty hair!!
Rob is going crazy with law review and moot court and job hunting; this semester is a nightmare. I thought the 2nd year of law school was supposed to get better??
Have fun with your visitors! Its always fun to have people to hang out with for a few days! I know, maybe Ez and I could come soon! Miss ya and love ya!
3 comments:
Visitors are the best! Have fun!
And I love your headband in that picture. You have such pretty hair!!
Rob is going crazy with law review and moot court and job hunting; this semester is a nightmare. I thought the 2nd year of law school was supposed to get better??
Soooooo cute! Have lots of fun.
Have fun with your visitors! Its always fun to have people to hang out with for a few days! I know, maybe Ez and I could come soon! Miss ya and love ya!
Post a Comment