Saturday, March 20, 2010

6 Years ago!


6 years ago I met my best friend in the Salt Lake Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. 6 years ago I married the most amazing guy. 6 years ago I became Mrs. Neilson! Now, 6 years later I am still the happiest girl and more in love with Mr. Neilson! Happy Anniversary honey! I am lucky to be married to you. I love you more and more each day. I am grateful to have such a wonderful, selfless, husband to share my life with. Here is to many, many more and exciting years ahead! Love you!!

7 comments:

Kristen M said...

Congrats!!! I forgot we are both at 6 years. Way to go, xo

.mel. said...

Happy Anniversary! We need to catch up, it's been too long!

Ashley Blackburn said...

Congrats guys! We sure do love Darren. He's a good egg. Glad you guys found each other.

Erin Bradley said...

Yay for 6 years!!! Hope you guys had a fun anniversary! You guys are a great couple and we are so glad your our friends.

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...

Happy 6 Years to the both of you!!!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Congrats!!! I was married on the 19th, so close!!

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary! I still think you two should have a reality show....it would be awesome!