I have been able to watch A Lot of TV lately and today I caught a few minutes of the news. Seriously, California has a car chasing like twice a week. What are these people thinking? Do they think they are really going to escape? Especially since there are five cops following them and a helicopter taping them. Do they think they aren't going to get into trouble with the law? Maybe the police will say, "thanks, for the fun car ride"??? Any way just a thought on my mind. I have been kinda boring lately not a lot of fun happening in the Neilson household right now. Hopefully this weekend will bring some Easter fun! I love Easter baskets! Who doesn't love plastic eggs filled with yummy candy?? Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
6 comments:
Sure do love you,my sweet girl. Wish you were here with us for Easter. Love you guys. Take care!
Hi Lacey!! Its Alyshia Udy Smith. I got your address when you gave it to Mirriam on Facebook, I hope thats ok! You have a cute little family! Its been so long how are You? My blog is private, so if you want email me your address and I can add you. amemd5@hotmail.com.
Its good to see you.
Hi Lacey!! how are you? i cannot believe it took so long for me to get your blog address, not sure why i never asked for it before!! its been so long since i have seen you.. i hope you are doing great and enjoying LA.. my blog is jaredandmiriammarshall.blogspot.com yes its the LONGEST address ever.. its good to see you and you look so happy!!
Lace that's so funny. I've totally thought the same thing about the regular car chases in LA- do they really think they're going to get away? Funny. I too am excited for Easter. I LOVE easter baskets filled with candy. One of my favorite holidays. Hope things are going well. Love you!
ha so true! the first time we saw one on t.v. after we moved here, we watched it for hours since we thought it was so exciting/unreal. then there was another one the next day!
Miss ya and love ya!
Post a Comment