Thursday, September 16, 2010

Giving in

I am giving in and posting a picture of me. This will probably be the one and only. Some of you will get the chance to see me in person. But a few of you cannot so here you go.



Pregnancy update:

32 weeks and 5 days
Feeling great
Major back pain when I sit too long
No huge cravings
Only getting up once in the middle of the night
Sleeping well
Feeling big!! How can I get any bigger????
She loves my right side!
She gets the hiccups all of the time!

I am loving this experience. It is truly amazing that I have this cute little baby inside of me. It is unbelievable that our bodies can do this. Thank goodness for modern medicine that has made this possible. Still freaking out a little on how fast time is going. I am still not ready at all! But we are picking up the crib this weekend so I will be able to check that off on my list!

10 comments:

patty said...

So adorable!! You look very cute. You will look back at this picture and be very glad you took it. Love you.

Sherie said...

Ahhh...darling! I think there is nothing cuter than a cute baby bump! I LOVE it...post some more!! especially...right at the very end...and yes..you can get bigger! Can't wait to meet her! what's her name by the way???

Amy said...

You look great! I'm so happy for you two.

laura said...

adorable! you're only getting up once a night? lucky girl :) xo.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Cuteness!!! I love your little pregnant belly!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Okay so you are tiny!!! You look amazing! Im so glad that you feel great and you can actually sleep at night! Oh I cant wait till you have that cute little girl!

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...

You are ADORABLE! and you look soo soo good:) Can't wait to put a face with that baby bump

fillmore said...

You look great Lacey! I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to here when she finally arrives! Take care.

Rachel Miller said...

So exciting Lace! I'm so glad I was able to see you in Utah. Can't wait for you to have this little one. :)

.mel. said...

Super Cute Lace! Can't wait to see the little miss.