Today I had my glider delivered. A lady called before he came and I said, " Now is he coming with another guy to carry it??" She said she would find out. Well, it was just him. I had told the lady on the phone that I was nine months pregnant and would not be able to help. But she sent him anyway. Thank goodness my landlord was home and was very generous in helping. However, we did take it out of the HUGE box that it came in so they could fit it upstairs. Then the delivery man just left it there blocking the sidewalk. So I had the pleasure of tearing down this HUGE box and making 3 trips to throw it away. City living never has a dull moment!
At least we are making strides in getting baby M's room ready!!! She will be here faster than we know it. I really can't believe it is really going to be here. I am totally scared, excited, nervous and overjoyed! Any last advice or need I should be getting???
At least we are making strides in getting baby M's room ready!!! She will be here faster than we know it. I really can't believe it is really going to be here. I am totally scared, excited, nervous and overjoyed! Any last advice or need I should be getting???
4 comments:
OH my goodness Lace!
I can't believe that you're down to the last few weeks!
SO, so exciting!
Baby "M"? I can't wait to hear her name and see her!
She's going to be SO darling!
Advice? Just take advantage of the last few weeks with just you and Darren...it will never be just the two of you again, so go on a few extra dates. ;)
As for the rest of it...it's different for everyone, but just take in every moment! It's going to be great!
I better get a text or something! :)
Weeee! Little miss is going to be here before you know it! I seriously CANT WAIT!! I hope your feeling good and these last few weeks will go by sooo fast! Better get the camera's all charged and set out ready to go--cause I want to see pictures, pictures, pictures!!
Hillarious!!! So typical of LA. I'm so happy you posted a picture of your beautiful self. You look amazing! I hope we're on your list of people to notify when she gets here!!! Good luck with the last minute plans. MISS YOU!!!!!!!! Wishin I was there to bask in the baby planning :)
Aughh! It's happening! Just enjoy every minute... it all goes so fast! I'm excited that you got your new rocker!
Post a Comment