Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Arrival of.....



Coming a week early, she made her appearance. She weighs 6.2lbs and was 19.5 inches long. She also has a full head of long dark hair. We thing she is the cutest thing in the world. A true miracle sent down from above. Happy Birthday McKinly Ann Neilson, You have melted our hearts!!!

18 comments:

court-court said...

Oh my goodness. She is perfect!! Congrats!

.mel. said...

SO so darling!! Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet miss Mckinly, I hope it's soon!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

She is beautiful!!! Good work guys! We can't wait to meet her. Love you guys!

Kristen M said...

Amazing!!! Congratulations. Beautiful. Perfection. So happy for you guys.

Colleen said...

Hooray! I'm so glad she is here safe and sound. I can't wait to see her in person!

stefanie said...

Congrats, congrats guys!!!
She's perfect and SO, so darling!
Love her name and all that black hair!
So excited for you guys!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

CONGRATS lacey!! she is gorgeous!! i am so excited for you two!! you deserve all the happiness in the world!!

laura said...

looks just like her mama. can't wait to meet her! xoxo

Unknown said...

Congrats Lacey, she is so cute!

Tom Branch Family said...

Congrats from the Branch Family... She sure is a CUTIE!!! We love the hair!

Ashley and Ezra said...

OH MY GOSH.... She is just ADORABLE!!! I love her hair! I need to hold and kiss her! Congrats Lacey!!!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

What a beautiful girl!!!

WareHouse said...

What an absolute doll! She is beautiful!

Ali and Brian Babcock said...

Amazing!!! So excited for you! Unfortunately I'm still stuck pregnant but hopefully soon. I love that our babies will be so close in age! So fun! Congrats on making it to the other side!

Jodi said...

Lacey and Darren,
Wow! How wonderful!! She's just beautiful! I can't get over her hair! She'll be wearing pigtails before she's six months old. What a little doll. I am so happy for you both. What a blessing Ü

Sherie said...

Ah...such a tiny angel! So darling..congratulations Lacey and Darren...what a beautiful little family you have. Can't wait to meet miss McKinly..such a doll!

fillmore said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl! Hope you are all doing well!

Brooke said...

I am so happy she is here and everything is good. She really is adorable and I really love how much hair she has. We are so happy for you guys. Seeing new babies makes me extra excited to meet our little guy. She really is a little miracle!