Picture taken 37 1/2 weeks
I went to the Dr. yesterday. Pretty much no news! No dilation, no contractions nothing! I guess that is okay for now. My wonderful Dr. who I love is out of town this weekend. So, I do not want to have the baby this weekend. Plus it is Halloween and baby M does not want her Birthday on Halloween!
I am feeling:
Huge!
My belly is almost hurting to touch because it is at its capacity!
I am going to the bathroom way more than someone should.
She did give me a little scare Sunday and Monday with not moving as much so I did have to go to the hospital to be monitored. Everything looked good! I think she just wanted us to see her in 1 more ultrasound.
NOTHING is fitting. I feel like I am wearing the same thing over and over. Am I living in Groundhog day??
Overall, I do feel great and am excited to see what our little girl is going to look like.
Will she have hair?
Will she have Darren's green eyes?
How big will she really be?
Hopefully I will find all of this out sooner than later!
1 week and counting down the days.
5 comments:
You sure are a cute pregnant gal!
oooh! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see the miss! I better be on the list to get the news when she's here!!
Sooooo excited! Can't wait to be a Grammy. You look amazing. You and Darren are going to be the best Parents. Love you, see you soon.
So excited for you guys! Let us know when she finally comes!
Ha ha... Halloween baby here you come! You look so cute... I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with everything. We love you guys!
Post a Comment