Wow! time flies even faster when you are a mommy. I had to say goodbye to my mommy Sunday. That was extremely hard. I am sad I am not around family so I can share this sweet spirit that has joined our family. She has been amazing. She is such a good baby. Darren has had school these past couple of days and we have survived being alone. I have loved our time together. I love watching the faces she makes. There is not one I love more. Mckinly, words cannot describe the love I feel for you. Birth story to come....
3 comments:
She is the sweetest thing ever!!!
I love love love this baby!! What a wonderful addition to our family. I hated to leave! Can't wait to hold her again.
OH my...look at that sweet face! I know what it's like to have to leave your daughter and brand new granddaughter.. and fly half way across the country home...it's the hardest thing EVER..I feel for both of you!...best thing is to just keep posting pictures!!
Post a Comment