Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two Week Check up

Mckinly had her two week appointment yesterday. She is doing great! She is a wonderful baby. We are enjoying our time with her more and more everyday. Darren's parents were here these past few days and it was so nice having them. It sure makes us wish we lived near our family with our little one. It makes me sad that they wont meet little M until she is almost 6 weeks.

Two Week Stats:
Weight: 6.65 lbs
Height: 19.75 inches

A few things she loves:
Mommy playing with her hair and tickling her face
Daddy rocking her to sleep
Her swing and Lamb seat
Loves sleeping on her sides

I can't wait for every little stage she will go through. I love being a Mommy.
Hi Mom!






8 comments:

Kristen M said...

2 weeks!!! you guys are pros by now. I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old. She is adorable. So happy for you guys. I want to meet her. You guys coming to church soon?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

She is adorable!!

patty said...

I want her in my arms. Right now! Very cute outfit. She is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love her little outfit. She is so cute!

Erin Bradley said...

Lace, she is so dang adorable. Wyatt is going to fall in love at first sight. Can't wait to meet her!!!

S.N.D said...

Mckinly is very pretty. And tell Darren I said he is getting fat.

Nate Taylor

The Eerkes' said...

Lacey...Congrats on your little girl. She is beautiful and that hair...holy cow! Congrats again. Glad all is well.

Allie said...

lacey!! she is so beautiful!! i love her bedding, i saw that at babinski and wished i had a girl so i could buy it!! when are you coming to visit??