
She and Santa decided they wanted to take a nap together.
So cute!
So cute!
I guess I will join the club. My blog mostly now consists of posts on my precious little one. I guess having a newborn changes your life. It changes in a way that every mother would know. I would not change it for the world. I love having her in my life. She is breathtaking.
My Dad was so nice in surprising me with a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying he was flying my Mom out for Thanksgiving. I was having one of THOSE days and was very emotional so he decided I needed my Mom. This weekend was so enjoyable. I loved having her here. She is a major help. This past weekend we had a wonderful dinner, did some Black Friday shopping, enjoyed some classic Christmas movies, and took little M to see Santa. It was a wonderful visit and I am so thankful to my Dad who flew her out. Thanks Dad.
{1 month} stats:
as of
11.24.10
7 pounds 8 ounces {10%}
20 3/4 inches {20%}
. loves her arms by her face {the photo}
.loves laying on our chest
.loves to fight us in falling asleep at night
{any tips??}
6 comments:
hooray for moms!! I'm so glad she was able to come out. I love the santa picture.. so stinkin cute.
what a little sweetheart. i'm sure santa was smitten. xoxo
cute, cute picture!
wyatt was 7lbs. 8oz at his one month as well.
can't wait to see you guys soon!!
OH so cute! LalaLOVE the Santa picture! seriously. As always, can't wait to meet the little miss. ;)
Oh she is so cute! She's adorable with Santa! Love it!
Lace, it's Liz (Lee)... happened onto your blog from Lindsey's... you're baby is so beautiful. We are so thrilled for you and Darren. Congratulations!! Nothing more amazing (or harder)than being a mom.
Post a Comment