Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catch up



Wow! I have not posted for a month. Time flies!! December was filled with spending good time with family and friends. Baby M was able to meet a lot of special people. It was so fun introducing our little girl. Here are some highlights of December:


* making the drive to Utah in one day with an amazing baby. she did awesome!
* baby M meeting her family and friends
* grandpa Steve babysitting so Darren and I could visit the Temple.
* our first annual Chopped Neilson style. it was a hit! my team did not win but it was a success.
* eating lots of yummy food.
* a date with my hot husband and Christmas shopping.
* Christmas parties with friends.
* meeting all of my friends new babies and a new niece and nephew.
* this is not a highlight but will always be remembered: letting in my sister in laws dog to run up and kill their new hamsters. what a complete disaster!!!!! a total accident. don't worry they got new ones and they still love me.
* baby M being Jesus in the nativity.
* a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day with family. enjoying each others company and reflecting on our saviors birthday.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day!



more posts to come. baby M's blessing day and her 2 month stats!

7 comments:

.mel. said...

Seriously the cutest little thing! So glad i got to meet her {& see you;)}!! Can't wait to see the rest! ;)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Cute pics! It was fun to see you guys. Mckinly is SO stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

I love your Christmas Card picture, she is so cute! Its fun that we have babies close in age! They grow way to fast, when I think it cant get any better it does.

Sherie said...

It was so fun meeing miss McKinly and seeing all of you! She is beautiful Lacey...can't wait to follow all of the fun things she does on a daily basis!

Sherie said...

or...I could spell correctly, and say it was fun "meeTing" miss McKinly! HA! Happy New Year!

Grandma Kimmy said...

Lacey,she is beautiful! I talked to your mom today and found out your blog address. Congratulations--what a perfect little miracle. We are hoping for one just like her in our family. Enjoy being a mommy!
Kim Olsen

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

That is such a beautiful little girl Lacey! Im sure you feel unbelievably blessed to have her in your life! I hope all is going great for your little sweet family!