Monday, March 28, 2011

4 month stats


Mckinly went to her 4 month check up last week. We are a little behind since we were in Utah. so here are here stats as of 3/21/11

4 Month {stats}

Weight 14.8 pounds {50th%}
Height 26 inches {90th%}
Head 16 inches {10th%}

Some facts about Mckinly........
She is such a happy baby!
She loves her bouncer/ saucer daddy bought her!
She is talking more and more every day!
She has spent 1/4th of her life in Utah!
Spent a week with out mommy and daddy.
Loves to sleep on her tummy until mommy or daddy flips her over.
You love attention. Especially out in public. You are a little ham!

We are having so much fun with you. We love your smile, it lights up any room. Love you baby M!

1 comment:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Lacey Mckinly is too stinkin cute! I love her! I tell danny all the time how I can't get over how cute she is. She is just a perfect little miracle. Love the hawaii pictures too and your post. Love u guys..