Monday, March 28, 2011

We are back

We made it back from our time in Utah! Does it take anyone else a long time to get back in the swing of things after being gone? I sure do. I still am in my pajamas today trying to get motivated to put our clothes away that are still in our suit cases! But I will get it done! ( I wrote this up yesterday but I didn't have time to upload the pictures)

We had a wonderful time away. We celebrated many occasions. Darren being done with the BAR, his birthday and our 7 year anniversary! For one of those weeks we celebrated just the two of us in Hawaii! It was wonderful! True bliss. We did so many wonderful things. Here is a list of some of the things we did......

1. Snorkeling at Hunauma Bay (saw a sea turtle) awesome!

2. Pearl Harbor

3. Kayaking at Lani Kai beach

4. Eating here which Darren loved!

5. Getting messages here in a cabana due to the rain and not being able to be at the beach! But so romantic!

6. Meeting up with Darrens mission companion and his wife. And having lunch with The Speed family!

7. Eating these delicious burgers! Oh so yummy! Thanks Ash for the recommendation.

8. All of the gorgeous beaches and the little towns we stopped at. Loved Matsumoto shaved ice!

9. Experiencing a Tsunami warning. (kinda scary)

10. Enjoying the best week ever with the love of my life!

We had such a great time. We are so lucky that we were able to have such a wonderful vacation. Thank you to my mom and mother in law for taking care of our sweet baby. It was so hard to leave her home. But it was a much needed vacation for Darren and I. I wish we were back on the gorgeous beaches of Hawaii as we speak.

Darren, Happy 7 years! I love you more and more each day. I am so grateful that you chose me. I married an amazing guy who always wants to provide for his family. Thank you for the best 7 years. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like we have only been married for 4 years. I loved spending a week with just you and me in Hawaii. Happy Anniversary!


2 comments:

patty said...

Beautiful pictures!! You can go out of town anytime,as long as I can be babysit :)

Jamie said...

yAY LACEY! I knew you would make it back alive!!!!!
I"m so glad you guys got to enjoy paradise with each other!
and i have to admit, i'm pretty jealous...still never been there!
Hi Darren!