Sunday, May 1, 2011

6 months

Wow! You are a 1/2 a year old! 6 months. What an amazing 6 months it has been. I have loved these past months more than ever. You have made so many milestones. I enjoy watching you make each and everyone. I can't wait to see you reach many more. I love when you get shy when people smile at you and than you tuck your little head in my shoulder. I love that you are getting a little temper when I change you. I love it when you cuddle with me. I loved it today when we were shopping with daddy and you rest your head on his shoulder. Mckinly I love everything about you! Happy 6 months!

6 months {sats}

15.15 pounds {50%}
26.5 inches {75%}
41cm head {20%}

We started you on solids this week. So far you are not loving rice cereal. You are making faces, arching your back, trying to get out of your bumboo seat and gagging on it!! You are pretty funny. We gave you some carrots today. Not as bad. But still not a success!

5 comments:

S.N.D said...

Happy 6 months pretty little Mcinkly.

Amy said...

haha love the pics!

Natalie. Austin && Emmy said...

love the face while she eating!! haha, she is soo cute!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh she is just adorable! I love her hair! what a lucky girl!

patty said...

Less than 24 hours and I will be there hugging and kissing those cute little cheeks.. I can't wait to see all of you. Love you