Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look at me.....


We tried this out today!! I am definitely going to have to brush up on my little girl hair do's!!! I have to admit I never was that great at doing little girls hair. Well, I better change that. I forgot to take an after picture. It was pretty funny. For sure wild and crazy but oh so cute!

8 comments:

laura said...

i think that's the cutest picture of her that i've ever seen. :)

xo.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh my heck.. That is awesome! She is seriously too stinkin cute! Sad u didn't take an after picture! I would have loved to see it!

Ashley Blackburn said...

She's so stinkin cute Lace. Well done.

anna said...

What a cute little girl. I love her dark hair!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I just cant believe how big she's getting, and the fact that she has enough hair to put into rollers! So cute!

patty said...

We need to paint the piggys again... If we can get her to hold still long enough.

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...

ahh hahah! Kapri used to show up to church every sunday with rollers in her hair! Thanks to all our little old ladies shampoo sets, i knew how :) you are so blessed with the MOST BEAUTiFUL baby:)

Tess and Dustin Eiden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.