We decided to go meet my parents in St. George for a visit. It was a lot of fun. Minus the extremely long drive. It took us 3 hours to just get out of L.A. Luckily we have an amazing baby that made the drive not bad at all. During our visit the men did a little bit of golfing while us girls did a little bit of shopping. We also enjoyed visiting with these friends eating at one of our favorite restaurants and having a very relaxing Sunday. A big highlight of the weekend was baby M really started to crawl all over!! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful weekend! xoxo
Can you tell she is teething:)
2 comments:
She is too cute!! I love her little outfit!
So glad we were able to meet up with you and visit. Mckinley is darling! I'm WAY sad I missed out on Darrens cooking on Sunday..I hope nobody caught the bug I had!
Post a Comment