Sunday, July 31, 2011

9 months!


Little M turned 9 months old yesterday! Mckinly is a ball of energy! She is crawling, pulling herself up to everything, walking along furniture and talking (in her own language) up a storm! She is so much fun. I have enjoyed this past month with her. In my last post I mentioned some of what we have been up to. It has been a delight to see her get so excited when she claps her hands, or to watch her touch grass for the first time. While we were in Utah we were away from Darren for a long 2 weeks. Now that we are home she has become a dadda's girl! It is so cute but hurts my heart to have her not be a momma's girl!! It is so cute to see her with Darren. He is an amazing daddy and loves to be so hands on. I love it!

9 month {stats}

weight: 18.5 pounds {50%}

height: 28 3/4 {90%}

this month you started to clap your hands
we are working on blowing kisses (still a working progress)
your starting to wave
you are starting to bite (ouch!)
saying dadda and mamma
your not loving the car as much (not a good thing for traffic!)
you had 2 haircuts to make it a total of 7!!!

Oh you melt my heart! I am so lucky to be home with you every day. I love you!!
Happy 9 months!



2 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

She is a doll and reminds me so much of Whitney.. Good luck! :)I LOVE LOVE her little personality and miss her!! :( Any way we can set up an arranged married between her and hank???

laura said...

7 haircuts?? that's amazing. we miss you mckinly! happy #9!!

xoxo