Tuesday, July 26, 2011

some firsts!

While in Utah Mckinly enjoyed some firsts! She went to her first parade. Loving every minute of it! The sirens didn't even scare her. She saw her first firework show. She even stayed awake. But as soon as I put her in the car she was out!! Went to the Hogle Zoo. She was so intrigued by the animals. Rode a horse with daddy and attended the Scipio Rodeo! It was so fun to see her in these moments. I would love to know what she is thinking. We had so much fun in Utah. But we sure missed Darren. It's always so hard to leave. We are really paying for it now. We are all going through withdrawals. Baby M is missing all of the attention from Grandma's, Great Grandma's cousins, aunts (you get the picture) I am going through withdrawals too from all of the help and having my mom around. Even Chip is missing running around without having to have a leash on. Sure do miss it! We are going on 4 years in California now. I can't believe that we will have lived together longer in California than Utah. It's amazing how anytime I arrive in Utah or California I still feel at home.

Prepare for some picture overload!!

Grandpa Steve
yeah!! Uncle Tyson

Watching the fireworks!

Grandma Debbie

Look at the adorable baby!!!
Loving this picture!
Jordan and Jaylynn, seriously, with 14 cousins I never even saw her! They all entertained her for hours!

2 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh lacy.. Love the pictures of sweet mckinly.she is so stinkin cute!

patty said...

I miss you guys so much!!!