Monday, August 15, 2011

Sleep


Oh my, do I have a teething baby on my hands!! Who is this baby that I have never met?? We have had some joyous nights in the Neilson household lately!! Baby M has decided to wake up at night. Like a lot! This is worse than having a newborn. I feel so bad for her. I am sure it is not comfortable. Please top teeth please make your debut so I can have my happy Mckinly back.

Any tips on helping a teething baby???

Oh and from the last post I would like recommendations for children's books!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Lace I am not ready for that stage yet, Good luck! Love you!

S.N.D said...

Oragel helps a lots.And I tried some baby Tylenol with Darren before and it seems to have worked wonders.

Good luck!

patty said...

So sad for my sweet baby girl, and her mom and pop. Wish I was there to help. Love you all.

laura said...

teething is so sad, i feel so bad for the babies. we'll all sleep again someday :) try to take some naps with her in the day...

xoxo.

Kristen M said...

love your new pic!!!