Last Monday I did a haircut on a cute young man. While I was cutting his hair baby M could not stop staring and smiling at him. Needless to say I think she has her first crush. It was absolutely hilarious! Lilee, Coleman's mommy was holding Mckinly and she wouldn't even pay attention to her. Lilee would talk to her and try and get her to play with her but all Mckinly wanted to do was watch Coleman. It was the cutest thing ever! Oh boy, do we have our hands full already!!!
Thank you Coleman for being such a great sport!!
4 comments:
I love it! Whitney is the same way. So hilarous! miss u guys!
Oh no. This is maybe her second crush, because she already has a crush on Grandma!:)
She's starting young... you better watch out :)
who doesn't have a crush on him? He is the studliest boy I know!!!
Post a Comment