Why is it so hard to trim babies' finger nails and toe nails? I always end up in a full sweat trying to trim them. Anyone else??
Why is it every time you are going to the bathroom your little one comes and finds you?
Why is it when your darling little one is hungry but when you get everything all ready they don't want it?
These are just a few of my whys today? But when I look into that little face I just can't help but smile. I love this little girl! Is she really going to be 1??
Thanks Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Todd for my birthday present!

Why is it every time you are going to the bathroom your little one comes and finds you?
Why is it when your darling little one is hungry but when you get everything all ready they don't want it?
These are just a few of my whys today? But when I look into that little face I just can't help but smile. I love this little girl! Is she really going to be 1??
Thanks Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Todd for my birthday present!
2 comments:
You took the why's right out of my mouth! Kids are crazy! But your's is sure CUTE!
I wonder all of these things too. I can't believe she's having a birthday, so exciting!
Post a Comment