Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin carving


Tonight we decided to get a jump on the October festivities so we carved pumpkins! Well, Darren did while I watched and baby M got to feel and play with the insides of the pumpkin!! We invited our friends the Clarks over to join in the fun. We had a great night.


I am loving this month! I have always loved October but having Kinly this month made me love it even more. This year California actually has had some rain and cooler days. Those cooler days have caused the leaves to change. I love it!! I am excited for these next couple of weeks. We have some fun things planned. Here is to a wonderful October!


4 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Impressive pumpkin carving! Baby mcknily is too cute! Miss you guys!!

patty said...

Wow what great pumpkin carving. Mckinly is very talented.Oh I mean Darren. I want to see it lit up. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Oh yea very cute babies!!! Hears to many more years of October fun.

Julie said...

I bet Kinley loved it! So cute.

laura said...

baby mckinly is so adorable i can't stand it. xo.