Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lovin Christmas


Kinly is loving all of the Christmas decorations! I love seeing her eyes light up when she sees all of the decorations for the first time. It is truly magical. Even though she is really young I have started the Elf on the Shelf book. Every morning when she wakes up I have Mckinly in my arms I ask her where is the Elf? She will look in a certain spot and shake her head no until she finds it. When she finds it she is so excited! It is the best thing ever! She is at such a fun stage right now. Christmas time is amazing with kids around. They make it magical.

2 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

so true! Christmas has been so much more fun this year with a little one around!

patty said...

I can't wait to share these times with all of you.( love the messy do)