This is our new tradition, as long as we live in L.A., we will visit the Santa at the Grove. We went last year and Mckinly loved him so much that they took a nap with each other. This year not so much. She was hysterical!! From the moment she first saw him. I kinda feel bad. I would be too if my parents left me in a strangers lap.
This Santa has done this for 10 years. He is there for a month and a half straight. No one else. Just him. He is such a great Santa! Love him!
3 comments:
So cute! Wish I was there this year. I'm very excited to see you all. I think M needed me there to save her.
Yep she needed a grandma there to keep her safe.. because as parents we just want to get a cute picture no matter what it takes! haha love it!
I still can't get over her hair!!! She has so much and it makes her look so cute
Post a Comment