Monday, January 16, 2012

New year...

I haven't been on the computer for so long! I got an Ipad for Christmas so that has taken over my time. Another wonderful Christmas gift that my sweet hubby gave me was my blog printed off into a book. It was so great to see all of our life's happenings in the last 4 years put all together. With that said, I am extremely behind on my blog (journal).

As we were driving home from Utah after the Christmas holiday, Darren and I had a talk about how awesome 2011 was. We were sad to see it leave. It will always be a very memorable year in the Neilson household. Some of our highlights were.......

1. Darren taking and passing the BAR
2. Going to Hawaii to celebrate Darren's taking of the BAR
3. Darren starting his job
4. Darren passing the BAR
5. Me actually starting a Pilates class and sticking with it! (this one is big, since I am so sacred to take classes)
6.Our favorite one of all, watching our sweet Mckinly make huge milestones in her life. Enjoying her fun personality and, for me being able to stay at home with her everyday! I am so extremely lucky for that!

We are excited to see what 2012 has in store for us. Happy New Year!!!

Here are a few pictures of our holidays!







2 comments:

patty said...

It was a very good year. We are all very thankful. Cute pics. The one of Steve with his new favorite girl is very cute.

patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.