I know this is a little late but my birthday was on the 17th and it was a very good birthday! Besides I am half way to THIRTY!!!!! Darren made the day. He took me to breakfast down by the beach and spent most of the day with me since he didn't have one of his classes. Then we went to this French restaurant and shopping.
That weekend we had some visitors. My good friends Laura and Ashley came and Darren's brother Kevin and his brother-in-law Justin came. I have not stayed up until 3 in the morning laughing for a very long time! We had a great weekend of going to the beach, shopping and eating out! Courtney Nelson pretty much lived at our house too. Who knew I can sleep six in this house? Monday we went to the clippers game and then we had to say our sad goodbyes. Darren and I were left to catch up on our sleep and a lonely house.
We enjoy having people come and share this wonderful journey with us. I had a great birthday weekend and I thank my cute husband for making it so much fun. He is the best ever!!!
That weekend we had some visitors. My good friends Laura and Ashley came and Darren's brother Kevin and his brother-in-law Justin came. I have not stayed up until 3 in the morning laughing for a very long time! We had a great weekend of going to the beach, shopping and eating out! Courtney Nelson pretty much lived at our house too. Who knew I can sleep six in this house? Monday we went to the clippers game and then we had to say our sad goodbyes. Darren and I were left to catch up on our sleep and a lonely house.
We enjoy having people come and share this wonderful journey with us. I had a great birthday weekend and I thank my cute husband for making it so much fun. He is the best ever!!!
2 comments:
How fun! I wish I could've been there. I don't think I have stayed up late in years. I miss those late fun nights with friends. Enjoy it now, because when the kids come you can't wait to go to bed early.
Who are these awesome friends of yours who make sure that they come visit you at every chance they get? Wow, I wish I had friends like that.
Post a Comment