I am excited to write and tell a little about my sweet husband. He is amazing, funny and treats me so good, like nobody has ever done! I love you!
All about my Hubby......
What is his name? Darren Barker Neilson
How long have you been married? Almost 4 wonderful years!
How long did you date? We dated five months and were engaged five months.
How old is he? Almost 26
Who eats more sweets? I think we both do.
Who said I love you first? I think he did, I was too scared.
Who is taller? Darren Im a shorty!
Who can sing better? Darren, he wants to try out for American Idol
Who is smarter? I'd wish it were me but we all know Darren is.
Who does the laundry? Me most of the time Darren just puts something in the dryer.
Who pays the bills? Me, Darren forgets we owe people money.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Darren
Who mows the lawn? The workers that don't speak english that are out at 7:30 in the morning!
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, and thats alot since I never used to cook.
Who drives? We both do. If we want to get where we are going, me!
Who is more stubborn?ME
Who asked who out first? Darren and he kissed me that night. What a fast mover!
Who proposed? Darren
Who has more siblings? Darren
Who wears the pants? I guess everyone that knows us would say I do but I am working on sharing!
Now I tag;Melanie, Ashley Lee, Erin and Anika
8 comments:
Lacey, I just got tagged on this and did it- look at my blog! I loved reading your answers- our HOA mows the law too, and the snow-blow the walks... at like 6AM! I feel you on that one! lol! Oh and I think you are smarter than Darren... hehe!
Why didn't you tag me? Oh wait...that's right....
Lace, you guys are cute! I loved hanging out with you guys last weekend. It was so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
Lace, you guys are cute! I loved hanging out with you guys last weekend. It was so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
Lace, you guys are cute! I loved hanging out with you guys last weekend. It was so much fun and can't wait to do it again!
whoops sorry about that! Be patient with me. I'm new at this. Were you excited at least when you saw how many new comments you had.
Lacey! I am so glad you said hi. I added you to my blog so I can stay up on ya! I am glad to hear that all is well. Court
Lacey, I just added you to our links. Hope you don't care. It's fun seeing all the fun things you get to do all the time.
Post a Comment