Saturday, February 23, 2008

Short visit home!

I went home this week for a short visit! Let me just say you can get a lot done in two days. The reason I went home was so I could go to the temple with my brother. He is leaving in a month for his mission to Omaha, Nebraska. Time really does fly by when you get older. I can't believe he is already old enough to be leaving. He will do a great job, and be a great Elder!
I also jam packed in going to see Jared and Angalee who are leaving Monday for Florida, going to lunch with family, and lets not forget I had my hair and nails done. I had a lot of fun this week with my family and enjoy being home. Unfortunately I came home with the dreaded cold. So I will be resting up for next week. Debbie is bringing my niece's Jordan, and Jaylynn next week!

1 comment:

Anika said...

Poor Ang, huh? My parents have lived (and still do) next door to the Lund's for 22 years. Maybe we should go out to Florida and make sure she's settled in next month! ;)