So, this past weekend my good friend Rachel White came to town. Rachel used to be in this neck of the woods for three years. So it was really fun to have someone know their way around L.A. Rach, came to Cali to get her new baby clothing line in a showroom. www.rachellidesign.com It was quite an experience to drive downtown to the Fashion District and shop around. Of course I would never in a million years just go shopping downtown by myself so it was nice to have a guide for two days! Rachel shopped around for fabric and I was in heaven with all the fresh flowers.
During this weekend that's when the heat wave decided to hit! It started at 88 on Friday and reached an all time high for the year at 95 on Sunday! We don't have air conditioning and let me tell you it was not fun! My father-in-law has an apartment here so Sunday we went to his nice cool apartment and spent all day their. Darren and I have decided we are going to hit up Costco and buy some portable air conditioners for the summer. Hopefully we won't have an all time high summer ahead of us. One pro of California is the nice breeze that you usually get. I have enjoyed it.
3 comments:
hey that is way cool that rachell has a clothing line is it doing well? her site is way cute!hope you are doing well
britney
You are so lucky! It's like 75 one day then 40 the next as of late. I saw Rachel's booth at the baby expo... so cute! Wish I had a kid to dress up... but I have the dog for now!
I would love it if you came! We were thinking of doing it May 6- just going out to dinner... we're going to do it joint with Hayli (Spiers) Stewart. Are you going to be in town!!? YAY! Email me your address!!!!
Post a Comment