Well, my past week has been a little lonely. And it's only the beginning! Darren has his first finale tomorrow! I can't believe he is almost done with his first year. I have been working at night time and so Darren has been living in the Library. He doesn't come home before midnight! So tonight after taking 15 pre tests he decided to come home a little early to have dinner together and watch some of our fave shows tonight. As I was checking emails I look over to find him out cold asleep with Chip! I guess our fun night of relaxing before the first big test tomorrow was ended a little early. Good luck D! You will do great. If anyone is bored and would like to do anything, I am free!!!! Call, movies, shopping? Just let me know!
2 comments:
I love this pitcure.I can't beleive "D" is almost done with his first year either. We are very proud of you Darren.We can't wait to see you again.Good luck with all of the finales.We Love you guys.Mom
Bless his heart!! haha!
Post a Comment