Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EaRtHqUaKe!

We experienced our first earthquake just a few hours ago! It was a 5.8 magnitude. It was so weird, I was sitting on the couch talking to my mother-in-law on the phone and all of a sudden I realized that it wasn't just the wind outside making the windows shake. As the house started to shake and still being on the phone I hurried under the doorway and called Chip to come stand with me. Luckily nothing is broken and they are saying they don't have much damage. So for our first experience of the California earthquakes we are doing just fine!

3 comments:

Sherie said...

I was thinking about you as I heard about the earthquake! So glad that all is OK! Take care out there!..its a different way to.. Rock and Roll :)

.mel. said...

Scary!!! I'm glad you are all okay.

Cassi said...

That is so scary! I always wondered what one would feel like...