Last night was Mormon Dodger night! Yes, who knew that they have that. L. Tom Perry threw out the first pitch, we were late, so we missed it. We went to the game with some of our good friends Kelly and Hyrum and met Jesse and Julia at the game. We picked them up and started driving twenty minutes later and only like 5 miles I asked Kelly if she had her tickets. She forgot them! So we turned around and went to go get them. Don't worry about it Kelly we enjoyed the car ride! Arriving in the 4th inning we had a dodger dog, peanuts and cheered for the blue team! We had a great time with them and even though the Dodgers lost we enjoyed the evening of watching good old baseball, visiting with friends and spending much time in traffic!!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Take me out to the ball game......
Last night was Mormon Dodger night! Yes, who knew that they have that. L. Tom Perry threw out the first pitch, we were late, so we missed it. We went to the game with some of our good friends Kelly and Hyrum and met Jesse and Julia at the game. We picked them up and started driving twenty minutes later and only like 5 miles I asked Kelly if she had her tickets. She forgot them! So we turned around and went to go get them. Don't worry about it Kelly we enjoyed the car ride! Arriving in the 4th inning we had a dodger dog, peanuts and cheered for the blue team! We had a great time with them and even though the Dodgers lost we enjoyed the evening of watching good old baseball, visiting with friends and spending much time in traffic!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I was looking at your blog and noticed that I know Julia. I danced with her at UVSC. Will you let her know I say hello....that is if she remembers who I am.
Thanks,
Miss
Summer is not complete without a good ol' ball game! Im glad you guys are having fun!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment