Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grateful!

Well, I am a little behind on my thankful post on California. It was because I went to Utah this weekend to babysit my sister-in-laws three kids. So I was a little busy!!!! But this past week I decided that I am so thankful for all of our dear friends here in L.A. I had to ask help from them this past week and they were so generous to help Darren and I. Julie Bird took me to the airport last Wed. and that was just so kind of her to take time out of her busy day to drive me. Thanks Julie! Then our other friend Hyram Lai stayed at our house to watch Chip while we were gone. That was above and beyond kindness! It is always hard to ask someone to watch a pet(or kids if we ever have any). So this past week was good to know that we have made great friends to depend on out here! Thanks California friends!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

I can't beleave you came out to Utah and didn't see your old pals! You missed a great wedding! It was super fun...

Julie Bird said...

You are so sweet Lacey! It was fun driving you to the airport, I'm glad I got to see you off! I have to agree with you on this post...I think we are so lucky/blessed to have such good friends close by! I can't wait for our 4th of July shin-dig! yee-haw!

patty said...

I'm so thankful for your great friends also.It makes me happy to know you have people like this in your life.Thanks everyone!Love ya all, Lacey's Mom