So, if any of you watched Oprah today at the end of her show she did a tribute to her Chocolate Cocker Spaniel who passed away a couple of weeks ago. Well it made me tear up. Most of you know I have a chocolate Cocker Spaniel named Chip. So, it made me want to express some of the reasons he is my little, best, fury, friend! Here are a couple of reasons I love my dog so much............
- He is extremely happy to see me when I come home. No matter what time of day or how long it's been.
- He cuddles by me and keeps me warm when it is cold.
- He never talks back. If I am having a bad day he just continues to listen and gives love back.
- He is my friend with me at all times and keeps me company while Darren is at school day AND night!
- He keeps my floor dirty with ALL of his toys. (I think he is preparing me for when we have kids some day)
Thank you Darren for giving into me and letting us get Chip almost five years ago. I am grateful for the friendship that a dog can give. I love you both very much!
4 comments:
I know just what you mean. A dog will always love you. What would we do without them? I'm so glad you have Chip to keep you company when Darren is away. We can't wait to see you guys. All three of you. (p.s. great picture.)
its amazing how attached we can become to animals. our dog sophie is like a child to me!! they are great little friends that love you no matter what!!
Hey Lacey! Glad to see you are doing well. Hope life is great in sunny California. Tell your hubby hi for me.
I love chip!
Post a Comment