I attended a fabulous party last night. My sister-in-law Channy, threw a Twilight party! I couldn't miss out so I flew home yesterday morning to attend! I am a pretty spoiled girl!!! We had a very fun night with food, games, and of coarse the MOVIE at midnight!
Now, for some of you have not seen it yet, I can't wait for you to! I really liked the movie! I totally wish it was longer. I could have watched it for another hour. I thought they did a good job! I am excited to see it again and talk to everyone about it. I loved the party and there couldn't have been a better one out there! Channy and her cousin Erica put on a great event. They put in a ton of effort with great detail. I have had a fun short visit and am leaving to go back in the morning. Thank you, Thank you for letting me come. I can't wait for New Moon. When is this ever going to get old?
The pictures don't do it justice! There were lights outside, movie posters, the letter from Bella to Edward and many more. They did a fabulous job!
7 comments:
how fun! i havent seen the movie yet- i was gonna wait till all the die hards saw it first ;)
it amazes me how creative people are- looks like the party was awesome!!
How fun! It looks like you had a blast! Shanny went all out! I'm glad you like the movie, I want to see it so bad! I'm going to make Danny go with me, he's going to be thrilled! :)
Looks like you had fun! I LOVED the movie! I agree, I SO wish it was longer!
You guys are FREAKS!!!!! I thought the movie was so stupid!!!! does anyone else agree????
I have to agree with Ashley - the low budget-ness and cheesiness of the movie was very disappointing....I still love Twilight though!!
Oh Lace, I was one of those "Twi-Hard" fans that made it to the midnight showing! I LOVED IT! I felt the same way as you... why was it not like four hours longer? There were so many other scenes I wanted to see! I have seen it twice now, and can't wait to see it again! I loved Edward, and actually I thought everyone was perfect for their part! Can't wait for more! We will never get sick of this!
WOW - that is a fabulous set-up!!! I'm glad you were able to fly home & see the movie. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment