Saturday, November 29, 2008

The things I am ThAnKfUll for............

This past week my parents and brother were able to come and visit. We have had a very busy, fun, and eventful week. We have been to Disneyland, a L.A. Lakers game, the movie 4 Christmases, the Ellen show, and made a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! I am so very grateful to have family with us for Thanksgiving this year. This is the first year that we have not been home amd around all of our family. Darren has been EXTREMELY busy with school so we weren't going to be able to go home this year. Especially with finals coming next week. Here are some of the things that I am thankful for........

My dear sweet, loving husband! He is the most patient, thoughtful, (when his mind is not consumed by school) happy, handsome guy! I couldn't have asked for a better guy!

My Savior Jesus Christ, words cannot explain the gratitude for him.

My families. They are always so loving and encouraging. I am a very lucky girl to have them all in my life.

Friends, all of them. I am lucky to have so many wonderful friends.

What a great Thanksgiving we had. We missed our family back at home but it was fun being able to host Thanksgiving in my small home. Our friends Scott and Julie came too. It has come and gone so quickly. What we look forward to always flies by. Thanks you Mom and Dad for taking time to come and visit. I love you! I hope everyone else has had a great Thanksgiving!



My family!


Cute Kaylee! Scott and Julie


2 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Lacey, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm so glad you got to be with your family! Thank you for your beautiful post... I miss ya tons and can't wait for our Christmas Party so I can finally see you!

patty said...

Lacey and Darren, Thanks for being such wonderful Hosts to us. We had so much fun.We just love being with you and hanging out together.We are looking forward to Christmas...Darren good luck with finals.We love you!Mom, Dad & Tyson