Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grandparents!



Grandparents are wonderful! Mine came to visit last week. I am so lucky that they made time for us! We had a great time! By the time they left they needed a vacation from their vacation. Since they have not been to Disneyland for years they wanted us to go with them. Darren and I don't even need to be asked we are at the gate waiting and ready! We enjoyed the day, making my Grandma ride Tower of Terror, which she laughed and held my Grandpa's arm tight. Road many rides since it was not crowded and they bought me a mickey balloon which I love!
Then with my Grandpa's request we went to The Price is Right! Unfortunately we waited all day but we never were called up. It was fun to see how it was done. Our taping will air March 25th. I was so sad that my Grandpa didn't get called up. It is his favorite show. All in all it was a great visit; thank you for hanging out with us!

4 comments:

stefanie said...

Sounds like a fun visit!
I love your grandparents and they look like they haven't aged a day since I saw them last!
Hope you guys are doing good...I wish I could take a trip to Cali and drop by to see you!

Jodie said...

Man, you guys are pretty dang lucky to live near Disneyland! You never outgrow that kind of thing, do you? Does Bob Barker look as fake in person as he does on TV??? Just wondering....

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun. How many times have you guys been to Disneyland sence you've lived there? I love that place, Jodie's right, you never out grow that place. And by the way...we have the same background. funny ha

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

How fun! Grandparents are the greatest!