Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol (Gum Chewing)

Did anyone see David Spade behind Randy Jackson on American Idol tonight???? It was hilarious! David was playing, chewing on his gum and someone must have told him to stop. He then took it out of his mouth leaned over and put it under his chair! What are you thinking? That is so elementary school. First off when you go to a show taping ( I have been to a couple) they always tell you to Not to chew gum. I know you are a STAR but if you are sitting on the front row behind one of the judges don't play with your gum! He must have not realized he was on the camera. Anyway it was really funny and made Darren and I laugh.

If you are wondering when it was to go back and see it, it was right after Lil Rounds sang! It's a good laugh!

4 comments:

laura said...

I think gum chewing is so obnoxious anyway, and NOBODY should do it. I remember watching Oprah years ago, and an etiquette coach told her that gum chewing is ALWAYS bad etiquette. sometimes there is nothing worse than a gum chewer. i missed the american idol though :(

Jill said...

Ha ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

I missed that. And I erased it on my DVR, dang it. That's pretty funny though. I agree with Laura, gum chewing bugs and chomping gets RIGHT under my skin!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I didnt see it, but I can imagine how annying that would be... seriously??? I do on the other hand LOVE american Idol! Oh I wish I could sing! I would be the next american idol!