
For our date night we went to see Monsters Vs. Aliens! It was way cute! You must go see this one. We actually went to see in it in IMax 3D. It was awesome. So really you should definitely see it in that. Then while we were waiting for the movie to start and while three different people asked if I would save their seats. Ice Cube and his family sat in front of us. So you should really watch the movie in IMax 3D with Ice Cube and his family sitting in front of you! We had a great date night.
This week has been a star sighting week. I swear it is hit or miss. Or maybe they don't wear make up, wear sweats and hats so we don't recognize them. We also saw at dinner the other night Reba McEntire and Bob Newhart. Reba and I shared a potty brake. Anyway go see the movie for you date night it was cute. (I am totally sure you want to see a kid movie when you are away from your kids) I guess when you don't have any kids it is fun!
This week has been a star sighting week. I swear it is hit or miss. Or maybe they don't wear make up, wear sweats and hats so we don't recognize them. We also saw at dinner the other night Reba McEntire and Bob Newhart. Reba and I shared a potty brake. Anyway go see the movie for you date night it was cute. (I am totally sure you want to see a kid movie when you are away from your kids) I guess when you don't have any kids it is fun!
4 comments:
Glad you guys liked the movie and had a fun date night. I'll have to take Bentley to see it.
So, when you see famous people do they really look as good in person as they do on tv?
so would you recommend it for me to take Max to? I haven't seen any previews.
My mom's been wanting to see this one. Is it worth seeing even IF Ice Cube and his family weren't sitting in front of you?!
Hey Girl, its been awhile. Im glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch more. Hows Cali, sorry we didnt get together last time you were here, lets do it next time.
Post a Comment