
Today is our five year anniversary! Through these five years we have laughed, loved and grown with each other. We sure have enjoyed these last 5 years of marriage together! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I feel like it was just yesterday. I love you my dear husband more and more everyday! I am excited to share many more with you. Thank you for choosing me and allowing me to say yes! I am excited to spend this weekend with just you away! Thanks for making everyday a special day. I love you! Happy anniversary!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are great friends! Lacey AND Darren thanks again for the cute outfit for Whit. -- And for the coupons! I went and spent way more money than I should have but it was fun and I got some cute stuff!!
5 years?! It leaves you scratchin' your head wondering, "where did all the time go?!" Well, congratulations you two. It was good to see you on Sunday Lacey!
Congrats! Time goes by so fast!
Happy Anniversary to a very cute couple! We love you!
happy anniversary! 5 years? wow! stanton and i are approaching our 5 as well this year and it just makes me feel so old ;)
Happy Anniversary! Time does fly doesn't it! I remember when Darren & Stanton used to tease me when we were little. Honestly didn't seem like that long ago. Now look at us all grown up and married. It's crazy isn't it!
Happy Anniversary you guys! I know it's late but wanted to say you both make such a cute couple and we love you both! xoxo
Happy Anniversary and congratulations!
Post a Comment