Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sheets!!!!

Does anyone ever wash their sheets in the day and by 10:30 at night realize you have not put them back on your bed? I do this all of the time. I may or may not have the thought to just sleep on the couch because I am too lazy and tired to put them back on! Now why don't I just put on my other set as soon as I take the others off? That is a question Darren will always wonder?? Maybe tonight we will have a sleep over in our front room! Can anyone sympathize????

11 comments:

stefanie said...

EVERY week I do the same thing! I totally sympathize!
You are too funny!!

Jill said...

Been there. Many many times. We actually have slept in the front room because of it. ha ha

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. Sometimes we just sleep on top of our comforter so we don't have to make our bed at 11 PM!

Janina Herbert said...

hahaha! I TOTALLY know what you mean! you are so adorable, lacey, i miss you!!!
how are you doing??

love ya!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Ha ha. I do this EVERY week! And by the time we go to bed we are both to lazy to put them on so we just spread out a blanket. I'm glad I am not the only one!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

YES! This is a problem for me too! I wash the sheets, get everything all nice and clean, and avoid the "putting on of the sheets" the rest of the day. Then, after the kids are down and Dave and I stay up watching something on tivo until we are waaaaaaay to tired to do anything else, we realize there are no sheets on the bed. That really is the worst.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Last time I washed my sheets, not only did I forget to put them back on, but I forgot to dry them!!! Yeah so Ez and I stayed up as long as we could (waiting for the dryer to dry our sheets) then just gave up and slept on a blanket! haha it sounds like we are all amazing house wifes!

Ashley Blackburn said...

I am the laziest person in the world. Instead of cleaning the sheets I actually just don't. There's your solution.

Julie Bird said...

love this post :) I've been there too!

patty said...

This just makes me laugh. Sounds like everyone does the same thing. Makes me feel normal.

Anonymous said...

I used to do the same thing and I would sleep without putting them back on for days!! I now have two sets so I can just switch them out!!