Saturday, April 10, 2010

Can't Wait!

I can't wait until tomorrow!! My Mom is coming for a visit. I love it when I have visitors. Darren's Mom just was here too. It is so nice to have them around. We sure do miss family. It will be a nice change in pace to have my Mom here! Darren is glad too. He can live at the library and start studying for finals. We are counting down the days until graduation! 35 more days until Darren is done with Law school! There is light at the end of the tunnel!!

4 comments:

patty said...

I love ya Lace.Can't wait to see you.

CoLiE-O said...

when darren graduates, are you guys going to move? we may be coming to cali in aug. we would love to see you guys!!

Amy said...

that's great that Darren is almost finished, very exciting!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh we sure LOVE Patty... have fun with your mom lace! Love and miss you!